Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Bee My Friend"

I am no sure if this is a bee or a butterfly. I just think he is cute. My sketch if from the Papertake challenge. I liked the layout and thought this little guy would be perfect for it. I wanted to stay with the yellow and black theme but not look like Halloween. I am hoping this doesn't. I embossed my card stock with a wood grain embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I cut out my image with a Lifestyle circle die and framed it with a Nestability die. The yellow card stock is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
the sentiment is from SU. I added some stickles the wings and half pearls to finish off my card. Just a fun little card to brighten someones day.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think you can use him for either a bee or a butterfly... which ever serves the purpose at the time! Super, super cute!

Amanda R said...

Halloween never entered my mind but I am not sure either if it is butterfly or bee. You could ask her if she had a mouth... Love the black and gold image, maybe you are becoming a Steelers fan!