Thursday, November 4, 2010

"White and Bright"


Oh, I wish the light was better on this card. I used lots of white, sparkle and shine! First I stamped snowflakes on my white card stock with my embossing pad, then I added pearl-ex (Thanks! Amanda!) I stamped my cute little Magnolia snowman (see Amanda he has a mouth!) I colored this little guy with Copics I added snow falling with my crop-a-dile, added Spica pen to the star and lantern and then glitter to the hat, and snow base. I added half pearls to the snow flakes and cut my SU sentiment out with my Nestablities. I did the same with the inside sentiment and added a sheer light blue bow to finish off this card. This card just fell together and I will have to look for challenges that it will fit in. I loved the soft look but also all the shine and sparkle. Blessings to each of you! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww how sweet! Love all the sparkle!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH HOW POSITIVELY SWEET!!! I love to see so much white space on Christmas cards. I can just imagine the snow and this sweet little snowman sitting out in an open field of white. BEAUTIFUL snowflakes and pearls.

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the snowman! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the snowman! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Amanda R said...

YEAH!!! A mouth on one of your cards!!! Tee Hee too cute! I love the white cards but have never had the courage to make one yet, you inspire me though so may have to try one soon.

Amanda said...

This is a lovely sparkly card. Thank you so much for joining in with our All White challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda