Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Season's Greetings"

If you have followed my blog for very long you know that I love to used up scrap pieces of paper on my cards. This card is just that! The red card stock I had used a Nestie and a Marianne snowflake die on. It was the perfect piece to frame this Mo Manning image. I used a MS boarder punch to add a lacy boarder. I colored the image with Copics, added glitter to the fur on the hat and a Spica to the snaps on the p.j.'s. I added a white button snow flake to the center of the cut out and a red pearl to the button. The sentiment is from SU. This is a fun little card that kept a little piece of red card stock from going to waste! I am entering this card at the following challenges:

8 comments:

Amanda R said...

I really like how the snowflake pops against the red. And your coloring is lovely!

Amanda said...

This is so simple but so beautiful! I LOVE that image!! Reminds me of my nephew!! :D Great job!

瑞尼 Rainny said...

What a lovely card!
I love the snowflake and the bling hat.

瑞尼 Rainny said...

What a lovely card!
I love the snowflake and the bling hat.

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness! More Mo Manning images! I just love this one.....too cute and your coloring is to die for!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You know they just keep getting cuter and cuter! Love it!

Benzi said...

Just as cute as it gets. Good for you using those scrap pieces. I need to do that more. I really love that snowflake, too....so pretty.
So glad you joined the Stampin B's with this wonderful holiday card.

Janie Printz said...

Hi Patty Chapman, I can't figure out how you can color a simple box & make it look like a BOX !!! Mine would look like a bunch of streaks but yours is wonderful as is the whole image. This is just the cutest little kid & reminds me of my daughters at Christmas time. Guess all little ones would just as soon play with the box & the wrappings than what's inside. You did good girl !!!