Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog Award

My friend Patti at "Stampersize", gifted me with this awesome new award. Thanks GF!! If you follow all the directions that come with it, you can receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude. You can find all the specifics at http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/
One of the rules of the award is that you must tell 3 unknown facts about yourself:
         1.  I have directed the Christmas program at church for over 20 years.
         2.  I once dressed up in a Snoopy costume and handed out little loafs of bread.
              (the person who was supposed to do this promotion was arrested and I didn't want
               to disappoint the kids who had come to see Snoopy.)
         3.  I am claustrophobic and like to have the window open wide all year round.

Now I must hook up with five other bloggers:

        1.  Amanda
        2.  Janie
        3.  Linda
        4.  Glenda
        5.  Elaine

Blessings to each of you and enjoy!


No comments: