Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Hello"

Joan's Garden is having such a fun challenge this week. You can use a Maggie, a Nestie, a sentiment and something that sparkles! How fun is that. This is one of my favorite Maggie's...just love that frilly skirt. I colored her with Copics, framed her with my Nestability and also the sentiment. I added a lacy boarder with my MS punch and then added dots with my crop-a-dile. I wanted it to look like dotted swiss! I used pink rhinestones and a glittery sheer butterfly to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Patty, how cute is this!!!!! You are right, that Maggie is adorable. I love the frilly skirt and all the embellishments.
Great job!!!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #22 Weekly Challenge. I love seeing all the beautiful designs.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Glenda said...

Patty, you outdid yourself on this one! It is wonderful. Love that little stamp!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I agree with Glenda... you outdid yourself with this one! So cute! Hope you've had a great weekend! I've managed to stamp most of the day away... so fun, haven't had the time to do that for a long time!

Brandi said...

Adorable card! :)

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Patty. I joined you over at Joan's Garden for the challenge but I did something wrong & all that showed up above my name is my signature ... How funny is that !!!
I love this little Tilda ... Her frilly skirt is so cute & your coloring is wonderful as always.