Saturday, February 23, 2019

Darn I Missed This!


I and Blogger have not had some happy days as of late. Also, I have had a hectic few weeks and it will be even worse the next two weeks as I will work a temporary job in special elections. I do this to earn money for my trip to Puyallup each year to the Scrapbook Show there. But, it means six days a week with my work day starting at 4:30AM and ending at 6:30PM. I know I will totally exhausted at the end of the two weeks but it pays the piper! LOL! Somehow my card for The Creative Crafters never posted! It is a card that I was pleased with the end results and now it is to late to enter in challenges! Arrrrrrr!  Anyway, it is NOT to late for you to enter The Creative Crafters Challenge! So, click the link and enter!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I think this one totally shows off your coloring skills. Lovely piece my friend. Good luck with your part time job!

Pop's Cards said...

Such a cute image, I love your layout too hugs Pops x