Sunday, March 3, 2019

Croquet ?

 A closer look at my image!
I had a fun time playing with this cute digi stamp from Cute As A Button! "! Isn't this an adorable image she is called "Croquet Chloe"! Makes me long for summer days as this has been a long dreary winter. If you look real close you can find a lucky shamrock! A fun card to make and hopefully it will brighten someone's day! I hope you will join our challenge at Cute As A Button Challenge Blog!  It is a great way to have fun and win some fabulous stamps!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
https://joyofsetstictactoe.blogspot.com/  (green, embellishments, rectangle)

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

What a cute image and not a sport you see much off. Great scene you have made. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge