Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Little Hummingbird!

A closer look at this cute hummingbird!
The left inside of my card!
The right inside of my card!
Good-morning everyone! I think I am having spring fever! It is cold, snow, windy and typical winter weather, but I am dreaming of Spring! LOL! I know I am not the only one. It is time for another fun Challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER! Our challenge this time is "Things That Fly"! Please take time to check out all the lovely digital stamps at The Paper Shelter Shop! There is something for everyone there. I chose this cute guy called "A Cheerful Hummingbird" for my card. You can click on the link to find him in the shop! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Oh my goodness, this is lovely but then again I'm always so impressed with your cards! I have always been a huge fan and I try and come through a comment as often as I can. Love this little bird!