Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Watch The Lamb!



This is a card I made using a Precious Memories color book page! It was also for a young man in our church who was recently baptized! I wanted him to know how happy I was for him. I colored the image with Copics and kept it pretty simple with just a pretty yarn string and some rhinestones from Queen and Company! I hope you like it! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: Watch the Lamb
Walking on the road to Jerusalem,
The time had come to sacrifice again,
My two small sons,
They walked beside me on the road,
The reason that they came was to watch the lamb.
"Daddy, daddy, What will see there,
There's so much that we don't understand",
So I told them of Moses and Father Abraham,
Then I said "dear children watch the lamb".
"There will be so many in Jerusalem today,
We must be sure the lamb doesn't run away",
And I told them of Moses and Father Abraham,
Then I said "dear children watch the lamb".

6 comments:

Melanie R said...


Such a lovely inspirational card! I am sure your recipient will treasure the card as a memento of his baptism. Thank you for joining in the challenge fun at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Donna Scholz said...

What a cute baptism card, Patty! Your coloring is beautiful!!! I don't see any stitching on the card for our October stitching technique challenge, but your card is truly beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Heather said...

Very cute - love the bold coloring! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thanks for joining us at the Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxx

Andree said...

A fabulous card and a wonderfully coloured image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Sandra said...

Adorable card and super cute image!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}