Friday, October 5, 2018

Pretty Woman

A Closer Look
Another  look at my card!

The Inside of my card!


I wanted to share my latest card using one of Julia Spiri's digital stamps! Isn't it a beautiful stamp? It makes such an elegant card and whether you use brighter colors or pastels. I hope you will check out her stamps! You will find there is something for everyone! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison)
Pretty woman, walkin' down the street
Pretty woman the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you, mercy
Pretty woman won't you pardon me
Pretty woman I couldn't help but see
Pretty woman that you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me

3 comments:

Judith said...

.... and this one is just fab- u lous! you are so talnted xx

Terri Winske said...

This image is stunning, and so is your card! It's beautifully created and colored so pretty. I can see it done in so many different colors, each one just as beautiful as this. Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!

Suze said...

Stunning card and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge with an optional twist of Purple at Path Of Positivity.