Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween!****



 A Closer Look!
 The inside of my card!
It will soon be time for our little ghosts and goblins to come out! I know my younger grandsons are looking forward to a fun night of gathering candy.  I love the 'non' dark digital stamps for Halloween you can find at The Paper Shelter! They are cute and appropriate for anyone! The stamp I chose for this card is "Halloween Selfie". It makes me think of my daughter when she was younger and would dress up with her friends. I will send this card to her for Halloween! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 
 
My Song: Love Is Kinda Spooky 
In the cool of the evening when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy,
I call you up and ask you if you want to go and meet and see a movie,
First you say no, you've got some plans for the night,
And then you stop, and say, "All right."
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Super cute card! I no longer do Halloween cards but I don't have an excuse not to. Lazy I think! Anyway I do love your coloring and such a cute image! Well done girl!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patsy, love what youve done with this image and your diecut inside is brilliant, love it completely its stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Joy Wilson said...

I love this cute card! These two ladies are certainly ready to hit the town running! I love your layout and papers you chose. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your fun Halloween card - and the decorated inside is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)