Friday, June 16, 2017

The Sleepover

 A closer look at the cute stamp!
 The inside of my card!
I recently attended the Scrapbook Convention in Puyallup, Washington.  I always stay with my BFF Wendy Little and we attend all three days and take classes from 8:30-5:30 and then do the crops which last until midnight. We meet with Kathy and Heidi two more friends that I have acquired through Wendy. This year I also brought an old friend from Idaho with me. Nan also stayed at Wendy's and we had so much fun. I came home exhausted but so happy that I had the opportunity to do this. It was a nice change from my husband being ill, my broken shoulder and physical therapy. Thanks Steve for making it possible for me to attend. 
I chose  from "Cute as A Button". 
I thought she would make the perfect thank you card for our week's stay with Wendy and her husband Mark.  I colored her with Copics and then fussy cut her so I could pop her with foam. I added a wooden love and cute little flowers from Queen & Co.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have
That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun (girls and boys wanna have fun, girls wanna have)

2 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful card, love the design and colours. Thanks for entering Creative Knockouts good luck and hope to see you again
Denise DT

BożenA said...

Very nice card. I love every element of it.
Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
BożenA DT CWAA