Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Birthday Traci!






Today is my daughter Traci's birthday. She is a beautiful, talented, sweet person and I am so proud of her. I thought I would send her this card. It reminds me of her and her fashion flare. She always dresses in the latest fashions. Unlike me who finds jeans and old T-shirts my comfort zone. Yes, I am her despair. LOL! 
Anyway, on to my card. It is time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter! This time our challenge is "Flower Power". That's right we want to see your flowers. I chose the darling Sunshine digi stamp for my card. She is a favorite of mine and I love creating cards with her. My pretty flowers were created with stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations. I added some pretty flower pearls to the center of the flowers, along with glitter to add some 'bling'. I will stamp a sentiment  on my die cut from Marianne Creations later. I hope you will join the fun with this challenge I can't wait to see your pretty flowers!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song:  The Rain, The Park, and Other Things (Cowsills)
I saw her sitting in the rain
Raindrops falling on her
She didn't seem to care
She sat there and smiled at me
Then I knew
She could make me happy
Flowers in her hair
Flowers everywhere
I love the flower girl
Oh, I don't know just why, she simply caught my eye
I love the flower girl
She seemed so sweet and kind, she crept into my mind

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love your coloring!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Just stunning! Such fantastic colouring! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Judy Woodland said...

Awe - she is just the cutest thing, and she is colored beautifully. Wonderful design, your daughter will love it! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

Judy Woodland said...

So sorry! I thanked you for playing over at Just Us Girls and I meant to say The Mod Squad Challenge. Please excuse my confusion!

G Peplow said...

This is really cute, pretty colouring and flowers 🌺, Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very sweet image - love how you the completed the inside also. Thank you so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

WJ said...

I love the way you colored this digi! Love the card.

*Arwen* said...

How cute is this <3
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

This N That said...

I love the coloring in the folds of the skirt! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampotique!

Julie S said...

This is so sweet and I bet your daughter loved it. I had to laugh when I read your post; I, too, am a jeans and T-shirt person and my daughter just shakes her head when I try to 'dress up'. :) Thank you for joining our Stampotique Designers Challenge!

Jools Robertson said...

Very Cute!
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
Jools x

Anna-Karin said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT