Monday, June 26, 2017

Something Special

 A closer look at the cute stamp!
The inside of my card!
I have had a pile of stamped images colored but never made into cards. Since I am having such a hard time since I broke my shoulder coloring for prolonged spaces of time (longer than 10 minutes) I decided to touch the coloring on this pile and make cards out of them.  This cute stamp is from The Paper Shelter. 
She is called "I Won" and can be found here! She is an older stamp but like most of the Stamps found at The Paper Shelter she is timeless. I will send her to someone who has accomplished something special. I colored her with Copics  and then added some glitter to her gown. Three frilly pearls and a a sheer ribbon finished off this card....my version of  CAS!  I hope everyone is having a great day.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Something Special (Gaither Trio)
When Jesus sent you to us we loved you from the start,
You were just a bit of sunshine from heaven to our hearts;
Not just another baby 'cause since the world began.
There's been something very special for you in His plan.
That's why He made you special, you're the only one of your kind,
God gave you a body and a bright healthy mind;
He had a special purpose that He wanted you to find,
So He made you something special, You're the only one of your kind.
I have a little sister who's not at all like me,
She can write a lovely poem, but I can climb a tree,
My brother, too, is diff'rent with freckles on his nose,
When my questions needed answers He's the one who knows,
My daddy mows the back yard, my mommy makes the bed,
My brother cleans his playroom, I see the dog gets fed;
And each one needs the other to help him through the day,
And love must be the reason God planned it just that way.

No comments: