Monday, October 10, 2016

Greet Each day With A Smile!

 A closer look at the stamp from Kenny K!
 A wooden bicycle embellishment!
 The left inside of my card!
 The right inside of my card!
 Sometimes I like to go back to some of my older stamps and play with them again. This stamp from Kenny K has always been a favorite. I had a cute wooden bicycle that I thought would look cute with this stamp and I used kraft paper as my base and accent for this card. I also merged the the background stamp and the Kenny K stamp to create this scene. I used my trusty Copics to color this image. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: How Can It Be (Lauren Daigle)
I am guilty
Ashamed of what I've done, what I've become
These hands are dirty
I dare not lift them up to the Holy one
You plead my cause
You right my wrongs
You break my chains
You overcome
You gave Your life
To give me mine
You say that I am free
How can it be
How can it be


No comments: