Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"J" is for "Just As You Like"


 A closer look at my handmade flowers!
 Another look at the flowers and pearls!
 A closer look at the cute stamp!
 The inside of my card, I will stamp my sentiment later!
Good morning everyone! I hope you are enjoying some lovely spring weather. This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love our valley when all the flowers are blooming and the grass is green and the temperatures are not at the point they fry your brain when you are outside. 
It is time for another challenge at ABC Challenge! We are now on the letter "J" so this challenge is "Just As You Like". So you can make anything you like for this challenge. Our lovely sponsor is "All Dressed UP" and the stamp I chose is "Springtime" and you can find it here! I made all the pink flowers on my card. It took me several hours to complete all the steps but I did it!  I think they look quiet pretty  for a first attempt. A pretty print ribbon and bow and some half pearls finish off this fun card. Please let our sponsor know how much you appreciate there generous gift and for making this challenge possible. Have a great week and be sure and join in on the fun. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
(nursery rhyme: Mistress Mary)
My Song: Sweat Pea (Tommy Roe)
Oh Sweet Pea, come on and dance with me
Come on, come on, come on and dance with me
Oh Sweet Pea, won't you be my girl?
Won't you? Won't you? Won't you be my girl?
I went to a dance just the other night
I saw a girl there she was out of sight
I asked a friend of mine who she could be
He said that her friends just call her Sweet Pea

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card this morning Patty, I love your strong colouring and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx