Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"R" Is for Recipe with Tic Tac Toe




I am afraid that I was in a hurry when I made this card. I was hurrying to pack for a quick trip to Missouri to attend my sweet aunt's funeral. I wanted to have this ready for a scheduled post in case I didn't make it back home on time. I had already given this card away and after I returned home I noticed that the bow had slid off the ribbon! With no way to fix it I am afraid I had to leave the post as is. I never function well when I have to have a hurry up post. I don't know what the recipient though when they received this card. LOL! It is the thought that counts right?  
Anyway, I hope you will join us at ABC CHALLENGE for our fun challenge. Below is our Tic Tac Toe Board. Our lovely sponsor is "All Dressed Up". They have such fun images that you can used for any occasion. So grab your favorite items on our Tic Tac Toe Board and join in the fun!
 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: I'll Rise Again
Go ahead, drive the nails in My hands
Laugh at me where you stand
Go ahead, and say it isn't Me
The day will come when you will see
'Cause I'll rise again
Ain't no power on earth can tie me down!
Yes, I'll rise again
Death can't keep Me in the ground


2 comments:

Glenda said...

Your card is just so cute and I love, love, love that pretty bow. Hope all is well in your corner of the world!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty you have coloured that image to perfection, the papers, gingham ribbon and colours look absolutely gorgeous,

hugs
lorraine x