Friday, September 25, 2015

I Believe




My mom always used to say, "the flowers are flaunting the last of their glory"! This is so true for my garden this year. As fall comes the flowers seem to be so bright and pretty. I think that is why I chose this DP. My darling image is from THE PAPER SHELTER. I just love this stamp and know it will be another favorite of mine. The pretty flower embellishments are just cheapie foam that is die cut and and glitter added for sparkle. I also added some pretty half pearls that I colored to match my card base. I let this pretty stamp hang out of the boarder (I do love that look!) 
One of the challenges "As You Like It" asked the question "Sweet or Savory". I love sweet it is a 'reward' for me. I can't reward myself often as it all wants to stay with me! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: 
I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.
I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come to show the way.
I believe, I believe.
I believe above the storm the smallest pray'r will still be heard.
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word.
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf or see the sky,
Then I know why I believe!

No comments: