Monday, July 27, 2015

Love is a Rose!

 A closer look at the image.
 The die cut and the small rolled roses!
 The left inside of the card.
 The right inside of the card.
This is an image I have had colored for a long time but never made up. I look at the hair and I cringe as it was not my best job. It is amazing how a few months of flicking can improve one's coloring . Thanks, Alyce of Kit and Klowder for all the lessons. I did use a new die from Memory Box. I added the roses to give the die cut a look of a wild rose. It seemed fitting with this SC image. This was a simple card with little or no bling, but I think it works just as it is. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: The Rose (Conway Twitty)
Some say love, it is a river
And that it drowns the tender reed
And some say love, it's like a razor
And that it leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, it's only seed.

It's a heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's a dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance.

No comments: