Monday, February 4, 2013

A Birthday Card for my Pastor


I know this is an unusual card for a Pastor, but the inside of the card says..."Aren't you glad God made you?" Since our pastor is used to my warped since of humor, I think he will get a kick out of this card. I thought the gears added a bit of the mad scientist lab look. Just a fun little card that will hopefully bring a smile to someone on their birthday. 
My Song:
Don't worry about that extra line
That's creeping up upon your face
It's just a part of nature's way
To say you've grown a little more
Trees have rings and thicker branches
Kids shoes get a little tighter
Every year we're getting closer to who we're gonna be
It's time to celebrate the story of how you've come to be

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I would think your pastor will love this...what's not to love. Just look at that face! Wonderful coloring and I really love the gears!

Becky said...

What a cool Card! Great card for your pastor, with the perfect sentiment. Sure to put a smile on his face :).

Amanda R said...

Haha! I love that sentiment and I agree, definitely laboratory-ish with the gears. I'm sure he will appreciate the humor!