Monday, December 17, 2012

Trimming the Tree!


This cute little image came from an online store that was closing and you could get 100 digi's for $5.00. I thought it was a fantastic buy and I am so glad that I did because there are some really cute images like this one. I am sorry I can't remember the store as this was last summer, but these images are a fun color. I used my Copics and Twin Touch markers to color the image. I added a bit of glamour dust to her dress, hat and the Christmas ornament. The snowflake is a stick on from O.T. the DP is from my scrap box which is over flowing again! I used a Magnolia die for the top lace and a MS punch on the bottom boarder. Just a fun little Christmas card for a friend.
My Song: More Than A Child
More than a child born in the hay,
Jesus, my Lord, on that first Christmas day.
More than the son of a carpenter man;
You carried the weight of the world in Your hand.More than a star shining that night,
More than the shepherds amazed by the sight,
More than three wise men with riches of gold;
You, the Messiah, the prophets foretold
Would come, bringing newness and life,
Freedom from sin, deliv'rance from strife.
In You, there is peace evermore,
For one day You came, as angels proclaimed,
The Light of the world for us all.
Yes, one day You came, as angels proclaimed,
Redeemer and Lord of us all!
For You are the Hope of my soul,
All that I see, and all that I know.
In You, there is peace in my life,
For one day You came, as angels proclaimed,
The Light of the world for us all!
 

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Amanda R said...

Love the holly in her hair and the glamour dust you added, I am addicted to that stuff I swear!