Sunday, December 16, 2012

Coffee and Cream Christmas Card


I have been trying to get this card posted for a week. It seems that no matter how I plan ahead I am always behind at Christmas time! I love this image from SC and bought the stamp. I know I will use it a lot in the future for cards other than Christmas! I used a new Cherry Lynn die for the snowflakes. This die is so wonderful as it makes several small snowflakes of different sizes and shapes!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song: Birthday of a King
In the little village of Bethlehem,
There lay a Child one day;
And the sky was bright with a holy light
O’er the place where Jesus lay.
Alleluia! O how the angels sang.
Alleluia! How it rang!
And the sky was bright with a holy light
’Twas the birthday of a King.
’Twas a humble birthplace, but O how much
God gave to us that day,
From the manger bed what a path has led,
What a perfect, holy way.
 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love the colours and all the sparkle on this card! Your colouring is just beautiful Patty Sue!

Amanda R said...

Lovely Patty, I really like the gold leaves you used, they look great with the snowflakes. Shimmery but not gaudy.

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous love it, thank you for joining my theme this time at Saturated Canary, big hugs love Pops x x x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous Patty I love this image & the colours are gorgeous.

Thank you also for joining us girls over at Saturated Canary, hope we will see you again soon hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx