Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Well Done!"


I think I am ready for spring as I am really leaning toward spring colors. I had a lot fun coloring this cute little digi. I used scrap pieces of paper and tried to force myself to use different colors than I normally do. Does anyone else find themselves reaching for the old reliable ones? I added stickles to the marshmallows and the little dragon's flame. My ticket was a freebie, I thought it went well with this image. Just a fun little card and my last today. LOL

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Patty, this is simply adorable.. Who make this image.. to cute.. Very lovely work as always.. Did you get my email's..
Hugs, Linda

Amanda R said...

Yep, seem to use the same colors and papers over and over. Need to step outside my comfort zone, gets sort of boring doing the same thing over and over.

Glenda said...

Don't think I didn't notice that comment about the "Lost Souls in Airports".....LOL!! How comforting to think there would be someone playing just for me! By the way, love this little fellow. He is too cute. Your coloring skills are just getting better and better!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty what a cute dragon, love the colour choice and your card design is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx