Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cast Your Burden

I completed the most FANTASTIC blog hop this morning. Joan's Garden (you can find it here: http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/ ) has one of the most talented group of guest designers you could ever hope for (she was missing one Patty though!)LOL! Heartfelt Creations is donating the best prize I have ever seen on a blog hop!  Heartfelt Creations have many matching stamps and die cuts. They are of the highest quality you can find. If you have never done business with Joan, you will find she is the sweetest and the best. As I was digging through my stamps and dies I came across this Heartfelt stamp and die and knew it was the one I wanted to use for my entry in Joan's challenge. Often at Christmas, along with the sentimental side of Christmas there is also those who are hurting and Christmas means a time of sadness. This verse serves to remind each of us that we need to remember that God is in control and He alone will carry us through.  May the Lord sustain you through this Christmas season.
My verse and my flowers are from Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the flowers and then cut them out with the matching die. I added tiny white snowflakes to the center of the flowers to make them more "Christmasie" (love that word). I used a Nestability to cut out the verse and frame. I added a gingham bow and popped my flowers with foam. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty, your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the way you accented your flowers with the snowflake! Just beautiful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is the bomb GF! So true too! Love it and your right Joan should have added one more Patty Sue!

craftieodmae said...

Love this card, you really made those flowers pop!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours on this card and the sentiment.


Anne

Janie Printz said...

Wonderful card. Love those flowers and papers. Hugs, janie