Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Back To School ***




I guess by now everyone is either back to school, home schooling, virtual school or?? Not sure what else is out there! My grandsons are are all on a different schedule! Two are attending school every other day and then doing virtual school on off days. The youngest is going every day. All of this may change depending on how the Covid virus plays out. I am so ready for all the Covid mess to be over and all of us able to get back to our 'normal' routine!  At least things are the same at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog! It is time for a "Back To School" challenge. Show us your back to school cards! I chose "Ready for School" for my cards. I wanted to send two cards and so I just changed the colors a bit and made two with this same image! I am entering these cards in the following challenges:
 

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart, 2 beautiful cards to give to children who are returning to School again, love the colours youve chosen they are truly stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

This is a super cute card. I love the image and as usual it is colored to perfection. I also love the paper you chose in all the different looks. Well done!

Stacey said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Arty Divas.

Joy Wilson said...

Wow your coloring is amazing! Two beautiful cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Polkadoodles DT