Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Punches and Dies***

Hi everyone, I just noticed that somehow I lost my witty prose on this card. So, without more ado I want to invite everyone to participate in The Paper Shelter's new challenge. It is Punches and Dies. Just show us your cute cards with punches and dies in the make and you may be the lucky winner this week. I used the charming Maggie for my card. She always makes me think of my daughter. LOL!  Just click on the link to join the fun and if you want some fabulous digi stamps click here!
I am entering this card at the following  challenges:

3 comments:

Glenda said...

This is a beautiful card. Loving that die behind the image!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, wow the bright papers youve used on this and youve picked the colours in your images clothes its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Patty. Thank you for your welcome to the Paper Shelter design team and your comments on my card.