Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Things With Wings

Does anyone else have pads of paper that has those sheets  of paper that you just don't know what to do with? It might not be your style or the wrong colors...it just doesn't work! I have been trying to challenge myself to use those papers. This was one of the papers and once I put it with this darling fairy from The Paper Shelter. I loved it! What do you think? This cute stamp is called "A Nice Tan" and you can click on the link to go directly to it! I colored it with my Copics and then fussy cut it and popped it on the paperI added a few pearls and some cut little flowers and a die cut sentiment! I really loved how it worked with the paper. 
It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. This time we want to see "Things With Wings". I hope you will play along and you just might be our big winner! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Adorable image colored to perfection. You play so well with color! I've been purging my craftroom. I have a cousin just starting to have a craftroom and I've given it all to her! Problem is I look around and there is still a world of product in here. If I live to be 100 I will never use it all!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, I hope your okay and Steve is doing well, I love how youve done this card and the colouring is spectacular its just a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

WJ said...

Love this card. You did a great job!