Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Flower Power


Are you ready for summer? It is so nice to be able to have windows and doors open and let fresh air in. With the quarantine partially lifted and the sun shining it is only natural for me to be putting flowers and color around our home. How about you? Are you enjoying the fabulous start to summer?  I hope so. If nothing else this quarantine has made me appreciate so much that I took for granted. I am blessed in so many ways. Thank you to all my friends I have made along the way with this crazy addictive  card making! 
It is time for a fun challenge at The Paper Shelter! This week the challenge is Flower Power! Show us your flowers and you might be our big winner!  I used "Circus" for my card. Isn't she a cutie? I look forward to when I can take the Grandson's out for fun times like the circus, our Cherry Festival which has been canceled this year, the first time in 87 years. But, safe over sorry.  So, enjoy this time and make a card....you will be glad you did!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
 

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, what beautiful flower embellishments love what youve done with them, and that image is so beautifully coloured to, youve created a stunning card with it. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx