Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas on Skates



I dug out an old Polkadoodles for this Christmas card. I have always loved this stamp and think it makes a cute winter card. I had someone comment on a prior card that I 'certainly used bright colors'. I hadn't really noticed that until she had pointed it out and I looked back at my cards. I don't necessarily think bright colors are wrong, in fact I like them! I really tried to tone this card down. But...I still think I might have gone bright!  Oh, well, we each have our style and if her's are pastel colors so be it...I think I will stick with bright colors! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Patty, she is so cute! and I love the colors you have used. The "snow" is perfect. I think this is a Little Miss Muffet image tho, she looks like one of the Polka Dot Pals. Either way, she is gorgeous! Wishing you a Happy New Year and hoping you will continue to share your lovely projects with us at As You Like It Challenge in 2019!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous! Sorry I am so late in visiting but wanted to thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Hope to see you at all of this year's challenges! Big hugs, Squirrel xx