Saturday, December 29, 2018

Let's Build A Snowman!

 A closer look at the cute digi stamp!
 The inside of my card!
I have been having lots of fun with these cute little snowmen stamps from Lee Holland Art  you can click on the link and see all the cute snowmen you can choose from. I wanted to do a few cards for the teens that work in our church nursery each Sunday. They do a great job with the little ones that are in our nursery class and Christmas is a great time to recognize their efforts with the kids. My youngest grandson's face lights up when he sees these teens and I love that they are such a great example of God's love to the little ones. 
I used Nuvo drops for the pearl snow falling and extra fine glitter on the snow on the ground. I do wish my picture reflected how much the snow sparkles but it doesn't. LOL!  I am entering this card at the following challenges: 


1 comment:

Glenda said...

This is super cute! Love the snowman and all the sparkle! Happy New Year my friend!