Monday, August 14, 2017

Happy Trails



I was recently asked to make a "unicorn" card for a teen girls birthday. I must admit I had never made a 'unicorn' card so I was a little lost on what to do. I had this old stamp and used it. Unfortunately, it did not meet the expectations of the young man who wanted the card and he decided not to take it. I am not sure where this card will find a home but it is now in the stash. The pretty die cut on the front is from Heartfelt Creations.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: Happy Trails (Roy Rogers and Dale Evans)
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.
Happy trails to you,
Keep smiling until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song, and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again.

No comments: