Friday, August 11, 2017

Evergreen Love



Another stamp from The Paper Shelter. This is an older stamp called "Melody" you can find her here.here  I colored her with Copics and then fussy cute her out. I decided to add her  to a white on white card.  Adding a few die cut flowers, lace and frames helped to 'gussy' up this card. Some half pearls and and a ticket sentiment finished off this birthday card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Evergreen (Barbra Streisand)
Love, soft as an easy chair
Love, fresh as the morning air
One love that is shared by two
I have found with you
Like a rose under the April snow
I was always certain love would grow
Love ageless and evergreen
Seldom seen by two
You and I will make each night a first
Every day a beginning
Spirits rise and their dance is unrehearsed
They warm and excite us
'Cause we have the brightest love
Two lights that shine as one
Morning glory and midnight sun
Time we've learned to sail above
Time won't change the meaning of one love
Ageless and ever evergreen 

3 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Very pretty- I love your colored image on the white. Thank you for submitting with Making Memories Crafting. Vicki- DT

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous image and I love your amazing WoW background!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Amazing card with fabulous details. Love the sentiment on the added ticket - perfect addition. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)