Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Shades of Blue






Are you feeling a bit blue today. Then grab your favorite stamp from The Paper Shelter and enter our latest challenge! Our Challenge is "Shades of Blue". You make blue and the rest is up to you! How fun is that? I chose the stamp "Sweet and Shy".
I used my trusty Copics to color her and fussy cut her and then popped her with foam adhesive dots. I added some homemade paper flowers to accent the card and a die cut sentiment.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Blue (LeAnn Rimes)
Blue
Oh, so lonesome for you
Why can't you be blue over me
Blue
Oh, so lonesome for you
Tears fill my eyes till I can't see
Three o'clock in the morning
Here am I
Sittin' here so lonely
So lonesome I could cry

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Patty, I hope that you are beginning to see the snow clear you must be so fed up with the white stuff. All weve had is a layering then it was gone, our dog really enjoys it and plays like a looney she runs around in circles.
Your card is just stunning I adore the design of it and your colouring is gorgeous and clever. hugs Shirleyxxxxx