Thursday, December 15, 2016

Time to Say Good-bye!









First I want to apologize to my DT Leader and to my teammates  on ABC Challenge. I have had this post scheduled for months and for some reason it didn't post. In fact I had to delete it and re-post.  Blogger has been doing some strange things lately and for some reason it seems to like my blog! Next this beautiful stamp is called Mermaid and Her Baby 
I knew when I chose this stamp it would be a challenge for me and it was. But I had such a fun time playing and coloring her.  If you have not checked out  Aurora Wings  please click on the link and check out the lovely stamps you can choose from. 
Last but not least this is a bittersweet post for me. This will be the LAST challenge from ABC Challenge. We are on the letter "V" and our challenge is "V for Varied" we want to see anything you want to do. Please be sure and follow the rules before you post. So many lovely cards were deleted in our last challenge. 
I would like to thank Nikki and all of my teammates for making my experience on this blog fantastic. I feel honored to have worked with such talented ladies. I will miss all of you but know I will be following you out in blog land. For all those who participated in our challenges  you are amazing and I am in awe of the beautiful work you have submitted in our challenges. 
Merry Christmas and may your new year be filled with blessings. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: It's So Hard to Say Good-Bye to Yesterday (Boyz II Men)
How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through
and if we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

 


3 comments:

Furrbster said...

WOW this is amazing!! Such pretty colours, lovely used of diamantes and very pretty sheer organza ribbon! IT really looks like a fantasy come to life!

Thank you for playing along at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Mari said...

Very beautiful card! Lovely swirls. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Chrissy said...

So stunning...just beautiful..
Thank you so much for joining in and sharing with us at Southern Girls..

Luv CHRISSYxx