Saturday, December 3, 2016

Fairy Lantern




This adorable stamp is from The Paper Shelter! You can find "Fairy Christmas Eve" here! Have you ever put a card together and then thought perhaps you picked the wrong DP? I had that feeling with this paper. While I really liked the paper  I think it might overwhelm the stamp! This stamp was such a fun stamp to color and I added  puffy paint to the snow and the fairy's fur pieces. A touch of glitter and some glassy accents to the lantern and candle brought some shine and sparkle. I had some pretty red cording that made a nice accent with a simple knot. Three ribbon flowers and with rhinestone centers finished off my card. The left inside sentiment is from CTMH and the right side sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 
My Song: Hope Was Born (Sidewalk Prophets)
Tonight I can see a star shine
And its splendor fills up the sky
It's the same that appeared and the wise men revered
When hope was born this night
Out upon the snowy fields
There's a silent peace that heals
And it echoes the grace of our Savior's embrace
Because hope was born this night
Glory to God in the highest
Peace on Earth, good will to all men
Let all of the world sing the chorus of joy
Because hope was born this night

1 comment:

Jane Knudsen said...

Wow! What a stunner! I love the image! The coloring is beautiful and really draws you in! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!