Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Who needs Martha Stewart?




I had so much fun coloring this fun image from Faery Ink called Destiny. I really love the images from Faery Ink and their hair and faces are great practice for my coloring. I used my Copics to color this stamp and added some liquid glass to the hearts to make them pop! All of the paper used is from my scrap box and I used Spellbinder dies for the inside sentiments. The sentiments are from Sweet and Sassy. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Sugar Time (McGuire Sisters)
Sugar in the morning
Sugar in the evening
Sugar at suppertime
Be my little sugar
And love me all the time
Honey in the morning
Honey in the evening
Honey at suppertime
So by my little honey
And love me all the time
Put your arms around me
And swear by stars above
You'll be mine forever
In a heaven of love

No comments: