Friday, April 8, 2016

A busy time of year!

A closer look at my stamp!
The left inside of my card.
The right inside of my card!
Good morning everyone! I hope you are enjoying the signs of spring in your neck of the woods.This is a card I made for my sweet cousin Melanie. She lives in Missouri and is a high school counselor. This time of year is always busy for her. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed and so I sent her this card to let her know that she is appreciated for all she does. The image is from Saturated Canary and the sentiments are from Sweet and Sassy. I love their sentiments! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Don't Forget To Remember Me! (Carrie Underwood)
18 years have come and gone
For momma they flew by
But for me they drug on and on
We were loading up that Chevy
Both tryin' not to cry
Momma kept on talking
Putting off good-bye
Then she took my hand and said
'Baby don't forget
Before you hit the highway
You better stop for gas
There's a 50 in the ashtray
In case you run short on cash
Here's a map and here's a Bible
If you ever lose your way
Just one more thing before you leave
Don't forget to remember me'

3 comments:

Margaret said...

This is so beautiful. Great coloring of the image. Super design. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Spiral Creativity said...

Lovely creation.Thank you for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.
All the best.

Rgds,
Shamita DT
(spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

Angie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
Angie DT