Thursday, January 7, 2016

"A Little Birdie Told Me"






Some of you may know that I have been having a nightmare with my new computer. Thank heaven's for my husband who has stayed up late and worked through the wee hours of the morning trying to get it straightened out. For those I contacted who resent the images I had bought previously I want to give a big shout out to "Fairy Ink, and Redonkulous, Time For Tea Designs, " I can only say you have my heartfelt thanks and my future business. I did have a backup of most of my images but for some reason everything I had stored out on One Drive  was lost. I must say that I was surprised by some who didn't even bother to reply or say no. I realize that situations like this are time consuming, but if you sell through Etsy then you could just extend your date that the images could be downloaded. I will be more careful whom I do business with in the future! 
Now onto brighter things. This cute image is from Mo Manning. She is part of the "Raggedy Images" and I love the way the stamp puts a smile on your face. I love all the "Raggedy Images" and I am in hopes Mo Manning will do more of these images!  I used a die cut from "Joy Crafts" for the mittens and hat. The sled is a new die cut from Memory Box! The fun sentiment is from "Oriental Trading". So now, I have officially started  my Christmas cards! Since I only had a few prepared for this year I think this is a great start! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: It Is No Secret (Elvis Presley)
The chimes of time ring out the news,
Another day is through.
Someone slipped and fell.
Was that someone you?
You may have longed for added strength,
Your courage to renew.
Do not be disheartened,
For I have news for you.
It is no secret what God can do.
What He's done for others, He'll do for you.
With arms wide open, He'll pardon you.
It is no secret what God can do.

14 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute! Love how you used the dies.

Elaine Stark said...

A super image, lovely colouring and papers. Glad your computer is fixed. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Wonderful image on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

Cazro said...

A super card, loving the digi and the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

Julie B said...

Love that image too, such fun, hope your computer problems are long behind you.
Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz. :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and colouring and love the embellishment dies-I do sympathise I lost all my images last year when my computer went up computer tower went up in flames -luckily we were in the room!---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
Carol DT x

Stampsnob. said...

I can just hear that child belly laugh such a fun card TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at crafting for all seasons
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CFAS

Anonymous said...

Super cute card love the colours too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Scrap Shack Designs said...

I love that image and it pairs so well with those awesome winter accessories! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck! - DT Jen

karenlotty said...

Great card She look so so happy! Thank you fo sharing with Craft Rocket challenges

karenlotty said...

Great card She looks soo happy Thank you fo sharing with Craft Rocket challenges

Unknown said...

I do have a soft spot for Mo Manning images, a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies, Good Luck, Hugs xxx

lis-m said...

cute creation- She is adorable
thanks for sharing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.
good luck!