Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"X" is or X-Treme!

Another look!

A closer look at the image!
The sentiment from "Our Daily Bread".
The pretty die cut from our sponsor Marianne Design!
Boarder die cut from our sponsor Marianne Design!
Left inside of the card die cut by Marianne Design!
Right inside of the card die cut by Marianne Design!
Is anyone like me and just not ready for this year to be over? It has flown by and I am not quiet ready for Christmas to come! But, as the saying goes 'ready or not'! It is also your last chance to play with ABC Challenge this year! This challenge should chase your winter blues away. We want you to go "X"-treme! Show us your bright and bold colors. I will tell you that my colors are brighter than they appear in the pictures....but it is a dreary dark day and my photo skills are limited! The stamp is a Saturated Canary and you can find a whole array  of lovely rubber at one of our lovely sponsors "Stamp and Create". You may want to grab some to help Santa fill your stocking! All of my die cuts are from Marianne Design. The front of the card die is a set called Anja's Flowers Border. I added pearls, rhinestones, charms and glitter to finish off this card. 
I hope you will join us at our fun challenge and show us your "X" tremely bright colors! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: (Because I am missing some very special people this year)
"A Different Kind of Christmas"
The lights around the Christmas tree don't burn as bright
And all around the world it isn't a silent night
Outside I hear the voices sing the sweetest sounds of caroling
But somehow there's a sadness in the song
In our hearts we know that something's wrong
It's a different kind of Christmas
In a different kind of world
Even though it looks the same
Everything has changed
It's a different kind of Christmas
Children opening gifts with wonder and surprise
I wish that I could still see through such innocent eyes
I used to feel so safe inside I had a place to run and hide
In my daddy's arms I felt secure
No one can protect us anymore
  Everything has changed
It's a different kind of Christmas
Sending cards that talk of peace and love and cheer
Oh that's what we need if we'd only believe
It would be!
Everything has changed
It's a different kind of Christmas

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Patty, beautiful card love the background and that sentiment is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Glenda said...

What a cute image! Love the sparkle!

Irene said...

Gorgeous Patty Sue! Thanks for the song explanation!!

xx Irene