Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Luke's Christmas Card For His Dad!




Hi, my name is Luke and my grammy lets me use all of her stuff in her craft room. I wanted to make a card for my dad for Christmas. I made this card all by myself. I told my grammy that I wanted to enter it in some contests so she is showing me how to do that. I hope you like my card!
I am entering this card in the following contests (my grammy calls them challenges). 

My Song: Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from our house Christmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe
She'd been drinkin' too much egg nog
And we'd begged her not to go
But she'd left her medication
So she stumbled out the door into the snow
When they found her Christmas mornin'
At the scene of the attack
There were hoof prints on her forehead
And incriminatin' Claus marks on her back
Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walkin' home from our house Christmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa
But as for me and Grandpa, we believe

10 comments:

Irene said...

WELL DONE LUKE!! You sure have your grandma's creativty and luckily she shared her stuff with you!!

xx Irene

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love Luke's card - really portrays Christmas perfectly!!

crafty said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
Mary

Borqna said...

Very nice card! Bravo!
Good luck!

Barbara Bruder said...

Luke, your card is fabulous. I bet your dad loved his card!! I know I do! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my blog}

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is a great Christmas card Luke, I love your choice of papers, they compliment your cute polar bear image perfectly. All of your embellishments look fabulous too.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

LisaM said...

Love your card Luke! thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Sally Dodger said...

A fantastic Christmas card Luke. You have matched your papers and embellishments perfectly and the image of the polar bear and his cub is adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

Granmargaret said...

Well done. Great card.

Mrs Beez said...

Great card Luke, I bet your dad loved it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.