Thursday, October 1, 2015

"S" is For Sprinkles!




I am not sure what happened with this post but my wonderful write up disappeared. So, I am just now getting to checking on the post and saw that it was blank! AWK! It has been a rough week at the Chapman household and I am reminded that I am no spring chick. Today I attended the funeral service of a young mother who was just 42. It reminded me once again how quickly our lives can change. So tonight spend extra time with your loved ones, for tomorrow is not promised. 
OK...on to my card. It is time for another fun challenge at ABC Challenge. Our letter is "S" for sprinkles. We want to see glitter, embossing powder, Frantage, etc. Show us your sprinkles! Our fabulous sponsor is "Art by Miran" she has some of the loveliest images. I hope you will check out her shop and then come and play with us! 
I used my favorite color "PINK" on this fun card and added liquid glass to her cute glasses. I sprinkled glitter on the frame above the stamp, and the paper lace and her hairpin. Unfortunately my picture does not show the sparkle as much as I would like. But it really does sparkle.  I used 1 image, 2 die cuts, 3 hearts!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Cry Out To Jesus (Third Day)
To everyone who's lost someone they love
Long before it was their time
You feel like the days you had were not enough
When you said goodbye
And to all of the people with burdens and pains
Keepin' you back from your life
You believe that there's nothing
And there is no one who can make it right
There is hope for the helpless, rest for the weary
And love for the broken hearts
There is grace and forgiveness, mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus

8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love your girl the pig tails are adorable and your coloring is fantastic
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. I just became your newest follower I hope you will follow me also.Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

katieo said...

This is adorable. I love the way you did the glasses.Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge-Katie DL.ART DTmember

Christine L said...

This is such a fabulous fun image and you've coloured her perfectly!! I'm also loving how you did her specs and the perfect amount of glitter on the dies too. A gorgeous card altogether.

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink..... good luck and hope we see you here again soon!

Hugs
Christine (DT)

Sandy said...

Delightful creation, love how her hair flows out from the matted area and those wonderful glasses. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Sharon said...

Really love this.
Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Cardz For Galz, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon DT

Cazro said...

A terrific fun card, loving the vibrant pink. Thanks for sharing with us for our FIRST challenge, hope to see you playing along with us again at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great image! Love the border details! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!

Unknown said...

Oh love this, those glasses are great. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT xx