Saturday, October 31, 2015

Boo!



Are you all set for the little ghosts and goblins to come? My grandsons are excited and even our little guy is getting in on the action this year. Well, he will at least be trick-or-treating Papa and Grammy! Since it is Halloween I wanted to share this fun card I made with one of the newer Paper Shelter Images. You can find  "A Beauty to Die For"  here! I used some old DT paper and I honestly think I have had this for at least five years is not more!  It was busy enough that I didn't feel I needed to add much! A simple "Boo" ticket sentiment was all it took. I did add a touch of liquid glass to the tombstones and the brooch.  Please everyone stay safe tonight. Make sure your child has lights, glow sticks or a flashing pin so they can be seen also!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Spooky (Dusty Springfield)
In the cool of the evening
When everything is gettin' kinda groovy
You call me up and ask me
Would I like to go with you and see a movie?
At first I say: "No, I've got some plans for tonight"
But then I stop
And say: "Alright"
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you!

No comments: