Friday, December 5, 2014

If Tomorrow Never Comes

A closer look!
This card was made for a special lady, Gail Lass ! I saw a beautiful card on Gail's blog and fell in love with it. I mentioned to Gail that I would love this card for 'my' birthday. She was so sweet and sent it to me even though my birthday is not until July! http://laceylassy.blogspot.com/
This is Gail's beautiful card. I loved it so much that I framed it and hung it in my craft room. It is my inspiration on those days when I just don't know what to do. Thank you Gail you made my day and have brightened my corner of the world. You can view Gail's lovely bog here: http://laceylassy.blogspot.com/ it will be well worth your time as she has some lovely work. Gail, I am still stalking following your work. Hope you enjoy the card I sent you and the little surprise.  Hope everyone is enjoying this special time of year! Blessings!
I am entering (my) card at the following challenges:

My Song: Garth Brooks
Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping
She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark
And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake up in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart
If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way
To show her every day
That she's my only one
If my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

Take time to let those you love know it today! Today is all you have as tomorrow is not promised.
 


No comments: