Monday, December 22, 2014

A Christmas Angel


A closer look at the lovely Image
A look at the corner die cut.
2014 will soon be gone! It seems like this year has flown by and there should be at least a couple of months left. LOL! I hope each of you are preparing for a wonderful Christmas celebration of our Lord's birth and a special time with family and friends. I made this card with scraps of paper from last year's Christmas cards. The die cut is a Marianne Design with tiny star stickers added. The sentiment is from Lilly of the Valley. The lovely image (one of my favorites) is from the fabulous Paper Shelter. You can click on the link and check out all they have to offer. You will be amazed at the wonderful variety and the value you receive the each image. I colored the image with Copics, added glitter to the wings, and liquid glass to the berries. Just a fun quick card for Christmas.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: All I Want For Christmas Is You
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Just running through in an effort to visit everyone and get my commenting finished. I love your card and especially the cute image and I also love the die cut in the corner. Hope you are ready for the holiday! Merry Christmas my friend!

Becky said...

How adorable! And what beautiful coloring.

Janie Printz said...

Patty this is just too sweet. Your coloring is Devine as always & I love the glittered up wings. I've searched & searched & never have found a glitter that covers that well & doesn't have look colored. Yours is just bright & clear shiny . Gorgeous !!! Happy Holidays to you & your family.
Janie