Friday, January 31, 2014

Have A Lovely Day




It is no secret that I love Wee Stamps. I think the images are adorable and always have a sweetness about them that I can use for so many occasions. I decided to use this card for a winter birthday. The recipient of this card loves kitties so she will love this image also. I added some cute heart rhinestones that I colored with Copics to match my papers. I added some round rhinestones to my pretty little flowers and also colored them. I felt it really pulled the card together. My sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. I hope you have a wonderful day and you take time to make someone happy today. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: Ebony Eyes (Everly Brothers)
On a weekend pass I wouldn't have had time
To get home and marry that baby of mine
So I went to the chaplain and he authorized
Me to send for my ebony eyes
My ebony eyes was coming to me
From out of the skies on Flight 1203
In an hour or two I would whisper "I do"
To my beautiful ebony eyes

7 comments:

Glenda said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is over the top!

Becky said...

What an adorable card. This image is so cute and your card is delightful with the little hearts.

Janie Printz said...

I so which I had your talent for coloring...everything looks so perfec & what's not to love about these wonderful images.,I love your card with the little kitty... Beautiful work.
Janie

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Beautiful colouring Patti Sue! Love the papers you've used too. Your friend will love this winter wishes birthday card.
Thanks for playing along @ Digitally Sweet Challenges.
Lisa - Digitally Sweet DT

Janette said...

Stunning card, love the sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

carol said...

Beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Amanda R said...

Oh my, I love everything about this card! The red, your coloring, the little hydrangea flowers and bright green leaves. Perfection.