Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You have to love those snowmen!


I love this cute little guy. But, I love snowmen of all kinds. I have quiet a few that I put out at Christmas and they always make me smile. The cute guy from Sassy Cheryl's  looks as if he knows the true meaning of Christmas! I think I might have become the 'Glitter Queen" on this card. I added some pretty white glitter to the snow (although it looks like silver in my picture. I also used the same glitter on the star. I added Stickles to the pine cones, pine needles and the snowflakes. I actually have the pine cones raised with foam pop ups, the stars, the sentiment and the star. It was an old roll and very thin but I like the effect.   I hope your week is going well and that you took time yesterday to thank a VET. We are free today because they fought for our freedoms. God bless you each and everyone. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges: 
My Song: The Christmas Star
On that magic night in Bethlehem, on the birthday of our Lord
The angels sang and the heavens rang with tidings of great joy
And on that night, an angels choir had journeyed from afar
The greatest gift that God could give became the Christmas Star

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG....awesome! Fell instantly in-love with this card of yours. I have a nice selection of Sassy Cheryl images, but not this one....you really brought this snowman to life for me!!!!! PS...Got the wind, got the cold, but we didn't get the snow flurries last night that was predicted....oh well!