Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Magic of Christmas




I think this might just be a CAS card for me. It looks so plain and I know I will have to add 'something' to dress it up a bit more. LOL! This is one of my new images from LOTV. I love her cute little glasses. I added liquid glass to them to make them a bit more 'glass like'! Some chunky glitter added some nice sparkle to the snow. It doesn't show up well in my picture. My paper lace is a new Cherry Lynn die. The sentiment is an 'old' one from LOTV. (Well, I did buy it last year...ha!) Just a fun little card for Christmas! 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song:
So this is Christmas
And what have you done?
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young

6 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty, this is just adorable. Such a sweet image and as always colored to perfection! I don't think it is CAS at all. I think there is just enough little details to show off the image. Well done!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this is such a cute card! The image is adorable and your coloring is great. hugs, Ruth Ann

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty this is such a cute card, this image is so adorable. Love your coloring and layout..great job. hugs, Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, I love the snow
Hugs julie P

Amanda R said...

I love that plaid paper and the red paper with the words on it, it looks festive to me and I think it looks great the way it is!

Dianne said...

What a sweet image, I love her glasses too, the layout is fabulous, colored to perfection, love those dots, thanks for sharing..