Friday, September 20, 2013

A Little Thank You Note.


I made this card for a sweet friend in our church. She is always cooking (yummy stuff) and she plans all our church meals, meals for those who are ill or just out of the hospital, funeral dinners, etc. I know she will get a kick out of this image and enjoy receiving a card just to say thanks. I found the little wooden rolling pins at a closeout bin at JoAnn's. I used my Copic pen to color the handles. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:
I dreamed I went to heaven
And you were there with me
We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea
We heard the angels singing
Then someone called your name
You turned and saw this young man
And he was smiling as he came
And he said, FriendYou may not know me now
And then he said, But wait
You used to teach my Sunday School
When I was only eight
And every week you would say a prayer
Before the class would start
And one day when you said that prayerI asked Jesus in my heart
Thank you for giving to the Lord
I am a life that was changed
Thank you for giving to the LordI am so glad you gave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your friend will be thrilled with this, such a sweet card and very thoughtful of you
Hugs Julie P

Patrice said...

This is so a cute work..I love it and come certenly back..
Greets Patrice