Thursday, June 6, 2013



This is another free coloring page. I wanted to do a card that had muted colors. I think I like this color combination? The seam binding bow picks up the color of the tennis shoes. I added some iridescent rhinestones and some  WOC roses. Just a fun little card. Have a day filled with blessings!
My Song: Trisha Yearwood
She loves the ones with all that wounded pride
The ones who carry all that hurt inside
Who never seem to find a place they belong
She's got a heart like a sad song
And she will give them all the love she can
Even when love won't give her half a chance
And she will stay with them till all hope is gone
She's got a heart like a sad song

4 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so pretty! Love the borders on the bottom! Hope you are doing well!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous. You always find the most beautiful coloring pages. I went to some and maybe they don't like my Mac because I'm not able to downloard.....too bad! AGain, she's awesome....well...you made her awesome!

Amanda R said...

Love that border and I agree, the red bow perfectly compliments her shoes.

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS,I love the color combo and your image is colored beautifully, I love the border at the bottom you created, its stunning, thanks for sharing..