Thursday, June 6, 2013



This is another free coloring page. I wanted to do a card that had muted colors. I think I like this color combination? The seam binding bow picks up the color of the tennis shoes. I added some iridescent rhinestones and some  WOC roses. Just a fun little card. Have a day filled with blessings!
My Song: Trisha Yearwood
She loves the ones with all that wounded pride
The ones who carry all that hurt inside
Who never seem to find a place they belong
She's got a heart like a sad song
And she will give them all the love she can
Even when love won't give her half a chance
And she will stay with them till all hope is gone
She's got a heart like a sad song

4 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

This is so pretty! Love the borders on the bottom! Hope you are doing well!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gorgeous. You always find the most beautiful coloring pages. I went to some and maybe they don't like my Mac because I'm not able to downloard.....too bad! AGain, she's awesome....well...you made her awesome!

Amanda R said...

Love that border and I agree, the red bow perfectly compliments her shoes.

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS,I love the color combo and your image is colored beautifully, I love the border at the bottom you created, its stunning, thanks for sharing..