Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Time For Clean & Simple!


Clean and Simple....that is an oxymoron with me! I love the look of CAS and think it really showcases the image, but it is so hard for me not to add just a little bit more! LOL! It is time for a fun and CAS  challenge at The Paper Shelter! This cute little guy named "Snowman" looks as if he can't believe it is snowing. As for me....I am looking forward to cooler weather! I colored "Snowman" with Copics and then because I had  wanted to add a little bling, I sprinkled the snow and the snow flakes with a little white glitter. I had and 'old' cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder that I used for my background. A sheer ribbon and bow and a plastic snowflake finish off my CAS card. I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge at The Paper Shelter also, you will want to check out the other DT members fabulous work, it is so inspiring. Blessings!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: George Straight
Our love is unconditional
We knew it from the start
I can see it in your eyes
You can feel it from my heart
From here on after
Lets stay the way we are right now
And share all the love and laughter
That a lifetime will allow
I cross my heart
And promise to
Give all Ive got to give
To make all your dreams come true
In all the world
You'll never find
A love as true as mine

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty hope the holiday is going well and your having fun. A stunning card, I love how youve created the whole card and the colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Eileen said...

What a great card Patty Sue. Really fits the theme this week. Love the embossed background and your image is beautifully coloured
Eileen x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is fabulous a great choice of image and I love that embossed background.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda said...

This is too stinking cute!

Amanda R said...

I love love love this card! CAS might just be you after all! The soft colors are really pretty and I like the look of the embossing, so pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Patty Sue, love the image and touch ups....have now joined your blog as a new member...thanks for your lovely comment..x

Elaine said...

Oh but this is stunning Patty.
I do love the CAS style, simply because (as you say) it perfectly showcases the image and this snowman is too cute!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx